1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
(If you have time, go check out the other Rube Goldberg inventions in the hallway. Compare and contrast them to yours. What do you like better? What ideas can you take from theirs?)
1. I was most surprised that solar energy had to be from the sun because I thought that light from lamps was also solar energy. I also was surprised that food was chemical energy.
2. My favorite was the insulated bottles because I liked building and planing out the bottles. I also liked the Transferring Heat Energy from Warm to Cold Water experiment.
3. Energy can be found almost any where. You can find it in humans, animals, etc.
4. Energy is something that can move and make things live. You can transfer energy into something by holding it in the air.