On the blue team there was one student who didn't get offered a prize because he was representing a slave and slaves didn't earn their freedom and that would be a huge prize. I think that the slaves should have had their freedom because they risked their lives and they still didn't get their freedom that they deserved. The whit team cheered for the blue team because they hated the British and they were willing to side with the colonists if it meant taking on the British. The French and the British had been at war a lot. That is why the French sided with the colonists. Part of the red team joined late because they had to come across the ocean from England. The British had to come all the way across the ocean and it took about 3 months. The red team had to pull the rope past the bag because they had to take control of the land to win but we just had to defend it and keep the British from winning to get the land.
| || |
1. At the beginning of the game I was feeling exited. I was exited because I want'ed to see what it would be like.
2. At first I thought that the red team would win because they had more kids and we were made up of less strong kids and we had fewer numbers.
3. As the rules changed I felt more confident and I thought we would have a better chance of winning. I felt more confident because i was on the blue team and all the rules were going our way.
4. The reasons that the blue team won is because We were getting allies and we had about 7 more people come to our side and then we were stronger than the red team. Also he moved the line backwards so the red team had to pull farther than us.
5. I was a member of the blue team.