1. I have dislocated my elbow once. It felt like It was being torn apart. A few minutes later it popped back in and I was fine.
2. It would be super hard to live without my jaw being able to move. Also, it would be very hard to not be able to move your hips.
3. It would be difficult to speak and eat regularly. Also without your hip it would be impossible to sit or walk.
4. I would choose my ankles because it is pretty easy to walk without them once you get used to it. Also I could deal with no elbows because you can still use your shoulders and it's better than not being able to use your shoulders.
5. We could inhale and blink without joints. Also you could stick your tongue out.