3.copper (brownish red)
4.brass (golden brown)
| || |
1. The heat from the water used the poles that are conductors to go into the butter for it to slide down. I think that the best ones are made of metal.
2.Both today's experiment and yesterday's experiment involved heat. The main differences were that today we did stuff with butter sliding down and yesterday we did things with water temperature.
3. They were all correct but Brass slide first and aluminum slide second. I also thought that the first three would be very close but they were a little bit apart. I thought this because metal is a conductor of heat.
4. The 2 best were brass and aluminum. They are because they are both really good conductors of heat.
5. The 2 worst conductors were wood and plastic. they were the worst because they were bad conductors.
6. I think water is a good conductor. I think this because lightning can travel through it.
7. It matters because both of them have different uses. We use conductors to carry electricity and to provide heat.