1. I have dislocated my elbow once. It felt like It was being torn apart. A few minutes later it popped back in and I was fine.
2. It would be super hard to live without my jaw being able to move. Also, it would be very hard to not be able to move your hips.
3. It would be difficult to speak and eat regularly. Also without your hip it would be impossible to sit or walk.
4. I would choose my ankles because it is pretty easy to walk without them once you get used to it. Also I could deal with no elbows because you can still use your shoulders and it's better than not being able to use your shoulders.
5. We could inhale and blink without joints. Also you could stick your tongue out.
1. Middle-outside: darkish red with some green and some yellow.
2. Bottom-outside: 4 humps with greenish yellow in the middle. Greenish spikes in the middle.
3. Top-outside: 1 hole with brown and green around it. Also in the middle green and brown and black.
On the inside there is white and brown. Also some seeds and a hollow area. Over the hollow area there is a very hard covering. When you poke a toothpick in it erupts kind of like a volcano.