| || |
1. The maximum temperature was 112.3 degrees. At the beginning the temperature went up instead of down.
2.The minimum temperature was 49.9 degrees. The lowest was not at the end but in the middle.
3.The range was 62.4 degrees. I think that the median will be around 65 degrees.
4. We used cotton, fur, polyester, and aluminum foil. On the first layer we put aluminum foil, then we put on polyester, then we put on fur, and then we put on cotton.
5. We did't choose paper because it would not keep the water warm. Also we didn't choose Wool because it was't as good as we thought it was.
6. We have 5 blips on our graph. I think that it was sudden movements that created them.
7. An insulator is a bad conductor of heat energy. I know this because insulators keep the heat in and good conductors let heat out.
Conductors of Heat
Types of rods
3.copper (brownish red)
4.brass (golden brown)
I predict that aluminum will slide first, brass will slide second, copper will slide third, plastic will slide fourth, and bamboo will slide last. I think that aluminum will slide first because aluminum is very smooth so the butter will slide quickly down and it is a conductor of heat. I think that wood will slide last because it is not a conductor of heat.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.