- If there is any mistake on the preparation, the mission will explode.
- When alarms go off, that means something dangerous is in the area.
- They go into the one room that is shielded .
- The room has a supply of food and some electronics.
- Everything that people have on regular trips in space, won't be available for this trip.
- The person that controls the landing practices one more time before the actual landing.
- After that, they exercise more then they ever have.
- They would put a flag down on mars to show and proof they have been there.
- They took an experiment on whether or not the climate can be changed.
| || |
1. They plan to go there early next century. To discover
proof of life on mars.
2. The trip to mars is going to take six months.
3. They need water, food , and spacesuits. They turned urine into drinkable water.
4. You don't know what is there. Also, you could be super out of shape when you get back.
5. I would bring all of the essentials for it that normal astronauts need. I would also bring a picture of my family.