1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
1. The most surprising thing I learned was if something is light energy it isn't automatically heat energy.But don't take a risk trying to see if it's heat energy.
2. I liked the insulated water bottle contest. I liked it because it was a competition and I like competitions.
3. Energy is found around Westgate. But it can be found anywhere around the world.
4. Energy is something people use everyday to make stuff easier. Even including me.