| || |
1. My Partner Saw the Ruler dropping but he had headphones on and could not feel the ruler. So he had only one sense that he could use.
2. He closed is eyes and could not feel the ruler. We shouted now when we dropped it.
3. The partner closed his eyes and put headphones on. He was allowed to lightly touch the ruler to be able to feel when it drops.
4. It was believe it or not the hardest in sight. But that was only because the scores were the worst.
5. You would have to wear headphones, close your eyes, not touch the ruler, and could not lick the ruler. You would have to smell the ruler to catch it.
6. You would put your tongue on the ruler. You would wear headphones,close your eyes, not smell, and you can not be touching the ruler.
7. I had hand- eye coronation when I was on the sight. For example, my eyes were telling my brain to tell my hand to catch it. That is an example of one of them it.