- Use Empathy and Sympathy
- I can make a connection to Wonder
- Empathy is hard.
- Try putting a thumb up on one hand and and a pinky on the other.
- Kindness you can't have without empathy.
- That is why kindness goes behind empathy.
- Kindness is the real global warming.
- The councler had us find out what our superpowers are.
- Connect with the little kids.
- You can make connections with questions.
- Games bring people together.
- Play the game that's me with the little kids
- or play who knew
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- Make relationships with the kids
| || |
1. My mom and dad. They drive me everywhere and feed me and do everything.
2. I think I am a superhero to my sister because I am a role model to her. For instance I help her with her homework.
3. My superhero is being helpful. For instance, I will be helping the little kids in a week.
4. For one thing, I help my little sister with her homework and sports.
5. My kyptonite is when I'm in a dilemma. Let's say two people invite me over. I don't know where to go because it would hurt the other persons feelings.
6. First I'm going to tell them about marble theory. Then I'm going to ask them what are there marbles so that I can tell them what to work on and what strengths they have.