My Project was to turn on a light.
1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
"The numbers in this graphic organizer connect to the numbers in the drawing on the left."
1. The most surprising thing I have learned was that you have to do the most difficult invention to do the simplest thing.It surprised me because I thought simple was easier and better but it turns out it's more fun.
2. My favorite part of the energy unit was the thinking of the energy and drawing part how we got to create our own inventions.It was my favorite because I love creating things and drawing it.
3. Energy is found all over my project I have 5 of the energy units I know there's more but I only did the ones that will go with my plan in the project.
4. I would define energy as everything.I define it that because energy is everywhere even in your body and food and you use it all the time.