1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
1.That not everything had some sort of energy. I thought everything had energy. I feel like thats what a regular 5th grader would think.
2.I liked the Rube Goldberge project. I liked making fake stuff that was really complicated and explaining it.
3. Everywhere. I mean not everywhere but most around the world. Some things don.t have energy.
4. Its the fundamental to make everything to make anything do something. It requires energy to do something.