1. It became very liquidy and leaked through. It had definitely broken down.
2. Yes. The enzyme broke down the jello and it became like water. It had little food particles in it and the cup 2 was still a solid.
3. In cup 1 it became a liquid. Cup 2 stayed a solid because there was no enzymes.
4. The bottom of the cup is the bloodstream. When cup 2 turned into a liquid it came into the blood stream. The nutrients leaked through the filter.
5. So we get the energy and nutrients our body needs. If we didn't digest food we don't stay healthy.
6. It demonstrated chemical digestion. Cup 2 had a little bit of mechanical digestion.
7. You would still be hungry. It hadnt been digested so it wouldn't fill up your stomach. You would become sick.