| || |
1. Yes. I would have liked to use my other hand because the other one was under pressure a lot from all the pinching.
2. Before they were great. None of them were injured or anything. During it my thumb started feeling some pain. After my fingers went back to normal after rest.
3. At the beginning it was good but during the middle it spiked down. At the end it had a final push and got me the highest score.
4. Sometimes the pin slipped or fell out of my hand. That set me back and I didn't get as many pinches.
5. At the beginning my hand wasn't used to pinching like this. At the end it was used to this so I got more at the end.
6. The blood transports these things so they can get strong and healthy. They travel through blood vessels.
7. In between the pinching parts you could shake your hand to make some of the pain go away. Resting for multiple periods helps.
8. You should try to stay of the injury to let it fully heal. If you go too soon it could get more hurt.