There was also another team that was the white team they were representing France or Spain coming to help the colonies. The white team had to come in late because they had to cross the Atlantic Ocean. Also the blue team got a reward if they won because in the Revolutionary War the colonies got to keep their land.
Their was one kid on the blue team ( Tucker ) that didn't get a prize because he was a slave for the colonies so he didn't get a prize. The White team cheered for the colonies before they came to help because they didn't like Great Britain so they wanted the colonies to win. Also part of the Red team had to come late because some of England's troops have not came over so they had to cross the ocean to get to the war.
Finally the Red team had to get the rope passed the bag because they to win the war to get the land and the colonies just had to prevent England from winning and getting their land.
That is a metaphor for the Revolutionary War, but just in a shorter time.
3. Finally, answer the following reflection questions:
1. I was on the White team.
2. I felt mad that I didn't get to go in right away. Also I felt nervous because I might not get to participate in it because the Blue Team couldn't hold the Red Team off for 40 seconds.
3. Red because they were suppossably Stronger and they were bigger. Also Blue were small and might not fight off them long enough for its allies to help.
4. I felt good because then the Red team had to pull the middle of the rope all the way to the bag and Blue just had to hold them off till their allies came. Also I got more confident because I might get in the game because of the change of rules.
5. They had lots of people coming to help them so it was an equal match. Also They just had to hold the Red Team off till the battle was over.