Answer the following reflection/synthesis questions:
1.The maximum temp. was 112.3 F.
2. The minimum temp. was 84.9 F.
3. The range of the temps. was 27.4 F.
4. We used fur, aluminum foil, Carpet insulator, and Polyester because we thought they were good insulators. We choose them because there all thick and warm so we thought they were good insulators.
5. We didn't use wax paper, nylon, wool, bubble wrap, cotton, paper, and foam because other groups took them. Also we didn't choose them because we thought fur, aluminum foil, and Carpet insulator were better insulators.
6. The blips on my graph were created by moving the bottles and then keeping it still. I know that moving the bottle makes the graph mess up its reading.
7. An insulator is a poor conductor of heat energy because an insulator is the opposite of a conductor. Also when you conduct electricity it creates heat, but when you insulate you are trying to stop heat from getting out.