I learned that the more you exercise the more you heart pumps. I also learned that when the heart pumps it goes "Nub, dub". Also that it is very hard to hear it even with the proper materials.
What was fun was that I got to hear my heart beat and what was tough for me was that It was hard to hear the heart pumping because it was very quiet.
Then answer each question below with more than one sentence each (Lead Off and a Follow Up).
1. Running and jogging in place was the activity that made my heart pump the most. Also I know that the more you exercise the more blood is getting pumped so the more active activities make the heart work harder.
2. Sitting, standing, and walking didn't make my heart beat a lot. Also I wasn't moving or I was moving a little bit so their wasn't that much blood that needed to be pumped.
3. Yes because the more active ones should make your heart beat more. Also that when you don't move at all you're heart beat sat a normal pace.
4. That the heart beated faster then normal. Also when you're not active at all your heart doesn't work harder.
5. Because when you exercise more your muscles need more oxygen and nutrients. So your heart has to work harder. Also that your muscles need oxygen and nutrients to make enegry and do the exercise.