2. Below it, answer the following questions:
1. We needed three bones. The Ulna, Humerus, and the Radius. We needed two muscles. The Biceps and the Triceps.
2. They were like Real muscles because real muscles can pull bones and our fake muscles pulled our fake bones. It wasn't like real muscles because we made it pull the fake bones and the muscles were smaller than real bones.
3. They could break and the whole thing would fall apart. Also the model won't work and the bones would not connect anymore.
4. Ligaments are stretchy material that connects two bones. Tendons are material that keeps muscle connected to bone. Cartilage is soft, squishy material that prevents two bones from rubbing against each other and making injury.
5. You get to mess around with materials trying to make something pretty cool work. Also taping something to something seemed hard, but it was also fun.
6. Sometimes you had to start all over when you realized something was wrong right in the middle of when your working. Also when you think you have it, and then you test it and it fails miserably.