| || |
1.My partner dropped the ruler and I saw it dropping so I immediately knew what to do closed my hand, and then caught it. I got 6 in. and my partner got 6 in.
2. My partner dropped the ruler while I was closing my eyes using my sense of hearing I caught by him telling me when too. I got 7 in. and my partner got 1 in.
3. My partner dropped the ruler and at the same time high-fived me. Then I knew to catch it and I did. I got 9 in. and my partner got 11 in..
4. It was very hard to use the only the sense of touch because you had to rely on your partner to high fiver me. Also it was easy to use sight because you could see the ruler dropping.
5. Use could of put your nose up to the ruler and smell the scent getting farther away. Also you could of out a peice of food up to their nose when you dropped it.
6. You could put food on the ruler and when it dropped you tasted the food. Also you could have put a lollipop up to your tongue and dropped it while you dropped the ruler so you could taste the lollipop knowing you had to close your hand.
7. When you used a sense your brain sent a message to your fingers to catch it. Also the nerves would carry the message to your fingers.
My notes on the Video:
I was in Africa sitting in a camp on vacation at night. It was extremely dark so I couldn’t see anything. It was a rough day and we didn’t see any animals. It started raining and I was so bored. Since it was raining it made even more miserable.
I was eating a surprisingly good sandwich while looking up at the stars. I could see something running toward us. It was a Grey hyena so everyone darted out of camp. We all started to climb up the mountain to safety. Finally once we got up the cliff we were safe.
Reflection Paragraph: I did different types of exercises for 20 seconds each and during each I was doing the exercise while my partner was counting for me. Once the 20 seconds were up I put on the thing that measured my pulse and I listened for each pulse. When I was doing that I counted each one. My partner was counting for 20 seconds and then when he said stop I put my number of pulses I counted into the graph.
I learned that the more you exercise the more you heart pumps. I also learned that when the heart pumps it goes "Nub, dub". Also that it is very hard to hear it even with the proper materials.
What was fun was that I got to hear my heart beat and what was tough for me was that It was hard to hear the heart pumping because it was very quiet.