- Specks of meteor dust can smash a rocket apart
- Mars is only a 1/3 the size of earth
- Days are only a few minutes longer but a year is twice as long
- River channels signaled that Mars could've been warmer and had flowing water
- You would have to exercise in space so you didn't lose your bones
| || |
1. Before they send humans they want to send robots to Mars and have them bring back samples. If the robots bring back overwhelming evidence then they'll send humans.
2. The trip will take 6 months before they arrive.
3. They will need food, water, and air if they want to stay healthy and live.
4. Ions can get released in the space craft from solar flare. This can be very dangerous to your body.
5. I would want to bring with a little toy to keep me occupied. Most important I would want food water and air.