1. Describe your experience.
2. Did your student leave our room feeling good about themself? How do you know?
3. What will you do differently when we meet Mrs. Arce's class?
1. Kady was really fun to talk with. I learned her favorite color was gold, her favorite animal is a cheetah, and she play soccer. After about 5 minutes about learning about each other we started to draw. Each of us drew butterflies and Kady loved it. At the end we walked around and I met some of her friends and she met some of my friends.
2. Yes. I think they left our room feeling good because at the end she gave me a big hug and had a smile on her face.
3. I would try to let the kid tell me a little more things about there self and let them have more of a chance to speak. Also try to get the kid more excited.
Zoologists use water by feeding, grooming and cleaning the animals. To be safe zoologists use water samples for operating. There are different types of zoologists and one is a marine zoologist. One way marine zoologists study marine animals is scuba driving in there habitats. Ichthyologists which is a type of marine zoologist will study fish such as sharks and mammalogists study dolphins and whales. Some marine zoologist study in deep seas to see how animals live in extreme darkness and cold, where some just work at aquariums.
My Water Story
The sun was beating down on me and I couldn’t wait to go to the beach. When we finally got there I saw that you could rent a kayak. I was so excited, so my mom went over to rent a kayak as I flew into the nice refreshing water waiting for her. After about 5 minutes she arrived with the kayak. We gave it a nice push and then hopped in.
We started to paddle further out enjoying the waves crashing up against the kayak. We could see the palm trees swaying and people laughing.
Then I saw a buoy even further out and said “Mom lets paddle all the way out there.” So we did. It was so nice and calm we barely even needed to paddle because the waves carried us as if we were a feather. We finally reached the buoy, so I gently reached out my hand to touch the buoy. I loved it. I got to spend time with my mom at the ocean seeing everything before us. We just sat there letting the waves take us where they wanted to go. We started to paddle back after about 15 minutes because our rent time was almost up.
“What would you do if you saw a shark right now” said my mom.
“Stop” I told her. The only reason I was scared was because the day before on the news I saw that since it was getting warming sharks were coming closer to shore. So we got to shore and all I could think about was coming back tomorrow to do it again.