| || |
1. I have broken my wrist twice broken my pinky and had a bone edema to my pelvis. My pelvis didn't hurt much but I couldn't do any physical activity like running or jumping so I had the worst summer ever. My pinky really especially since I played a soccer when I still didn't know it was broken. At first it was hard to write but eventually I got hang of it. My wrists didn't even hurt once I got my casts. And the casts barley limited my movement.
2. Jaw because you couldn't eat, drink or talk. The eating and drinking are more important though because you wouldn't be able to live.
3. Eating and drinking is not impossible but pretty hard. That's why you need the jaw.
4. My ankle because it would still be easy to walk. Even though you couldn't do sports it one of the least important joint to me.
5. You could fall. You can fall because you'll have no bone support to help you stand up.