1. Describe your experience.
2. Did your student leave our room feeling good about themself? How do you know?
3. What will you do differently when we meet Mrs. Arce's class?
1. Kady was really fun to talk with. I learned her favorite color was gold, her favorite animal is a cheetah, and she play soccer. After about 5 minutes about learning about each other we started to draw. Each of us drew butterflies and Kady loved it. At the end we walked around and I met some of her friends and she met some of my friends.
2. Yes. I think they left our room feeling good because at the end she gave me a big hug and had a smile on her face.
3. I would try to let the kid tell me a little more things about there self and let them have more of a chance to speak. Also try to get the kid more excited.