1. Can you feel it when your pupils dilate?
2. Do you have any control over your pupils when they dilate?
3. What do we call this when a reflex happens without our control?
4. Why do our pupils get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light?
5. How does this reflex protect our eyes?
2. No because they change automatically your surroundings.
3. An involuntary muscle.
4. When its dark you need all the light you can get so you can see and in the light you don't need as much because you got plenty.
5. This protects your eyes from any moving objects and from any light.