1. What writing skills did you improve while working on your Human Body Research Paper? Explain.
2. What are some concepts that you learned about the human body during this unit that you think are important (not just interesting)?
3. What was the most challenging part of writing your Human Body Research Paper? Why?
4. What aspect of the Human Body Research Paper are you most proud of? Why?
1. I had to think what made sense and put it in the right order. If I didn't it wouldn't make sense.
2. Well I think the concept of the heart is important because it tells how its not the red heart that you see its kind of shaped like you fist. Its also important to know how it works in general. Also the digestive system because the food isn't just pooping out food its getting important nutrients and water.
3. Well it was hard to change it up. You didn't want to bore the people and you dont want to repeat stuff. Its challenging.
4. I'm proud of my document that shows how I did. I was very proud of the muscular because it was very hard and it was one of my first.