- She was a Spanish teacher for ten years.
- Sh got a masters degree for counseling.
- Would have to be understanding. That is the most important thing.
- Needs to be calm and patient. Nothing gos fast.
- They need to fix it themselves but you just help. Or don't help. Need to let them struggle some.
- Kindness is needed. It is second after empathy.
- She uses the "superhero" theme to make them feel better. Like parents.
- She uses pet therapy because kids love animals so much and not even just little kids.
- We need to find a connection.
| || |
1. My superhero are my parents and friends. My Mom and Dad always say keep moving keep trying and the same with my friends. Mike makes me smile along with Lucas and Charlie.
2. I feel I'm a superhero to my freinds and parents as well. I can make them smile as much as I can. I try to do it as much as I can.
3. I feel like I can make people smile. I can be funny and make people whant to be happy and be happy.
4.That makes people happy and if someones not happy its gets less fun. But if someone is smiling and being happy.
5. My Kryptonite is my hand writing. When people see my handwriting they say what is this and this and this. that makes me feel like my handwriting is really horrid. It is to.
6. I compare and connect with them and then say how good they are. Also then go see what they like to do and do the that's me or that's not me.