I know that money island a video game's but it can do lots of other things too. It teaches kids how to manage money like it gives a example that there is a money pie most of your money goes on needs and wants. If you want to gain money you buy investments which gain's you steady loot.
My notes on the video
1. At the end of 2011 the population of the world was 7 billion.
2. The village comes to life every single day
3. 60 of them are from Asia,14 are Africa, 8 are south america and central, 5 Canada, and the united states, and 1 from Oceania.
4. more than half of the people come from 6 countries, 30% are from Asia and India.
5. Every one use different languages.
6. 21 speak some from of Chinese, 9 speak english, 9 speak hindi, 7 speak spanish, 4 speak arabic, 4 speak bengali, 3 Portuguese, 3 Russian.
7.20% are kids 9 and under, more than half are 30 and under.
8. 33 was Christian, 21 was muslim.
9. The villagers help make food.
10. 17 are starving to death and there body is eating there muscles.
11. In the village water is good but there can be palliated.
12. Lots of the people had to walk long destines to get clean water.
13. 32 of them breath plotted air.
14. some people cant go to school they have to work so the can help their family.
15. some o
I was just walking to my friends house and I saw a miserable hyena stuck in a tree. It looked old because it had grey hair. I tried to climb the tree but I kept on slipping of the tree. Finally I decided to get a ladder and I got up the tree. The hyena started to talk it moaned
“ food food.” I felt like he wanted food so I went and got him a sandwich He ate it and said “ Thank you.” I felt good helping a miserable grey hyena. Then finally went to my friends house. The end.