| || |
1. I have sprained an ankle 3 times and every time I have done it I felt a strong pain in my ankle and it hurts because when you put a brace on your ankle no air gets to it or the foot. Then the foot falls asleep. Something really difficult to do though was playing with my friends. Me and my friends are hyper and we jump, and run a lot. With a sprain ankle there is no such thing as running at the time.
2. I think the jaw. Without our jaw we would not be able to eat, drink, or breath. Eating and drinking and breathing are some of the basic things you need in life. Without your jaw you would not be able to do these things and if you didn't do those things you would probably die in less than a week.
3. The hip. Without your hip you couldn't sit, or turn. Also it would be a challenge to walk. If there was no hip life would probably have to be stationary. You would have to use a wheelchair standing up in some sort of way. Walking just wouldn't really be an option.
4. I would choose wrists. Now that I think about it wrists would not be so important. One you can still eat and drink without them. Two you can also still breath without them. Last you can sit without them. So if I didn't have any wrists I would be ok.
5. Yes one and that one is to sleep. You can not bend or stand without some of these joints. Though can still sleep without using any joints. I may be wrong though my thoughts is that you can still sleep because naturally you don't need joints to sleep.