Notes on the Video
- Metro dust could split a space ship apart
- Mars is 1/3 the size of Earth
- It's Volcanoes are as wide as Missouri.
- The tallest Mountain there is 3 times higher than Mountain Everest
- Just some of the river valleys are as wide as the Grand Canon is long
- Days are just a few minuets longer on mars than on Earth but 1 year there is 2 years on Earth.
- The trip would start when the Earth and Mars are about to pass each other and that would only take 6 months to get to mars. But, that would only accrue every 26 months.
There was a metro that was on Mars that crashed into earth by chance and inside were gems that could only be made by water and other minerals that could only be formed by a living species. But the small metro was fallen off millions of years ago.
- AMERICAN SPACECRAFT RENDEZVOUSED WITH MARS 6 TIMES BETWEEN 1964 AND 1976
THERE were images that showed that there were lines of running water and that Mars used to be a LOT of Water
Mr. McKay says that there was another planet that was just like Earth at one point in our solar system.
There are 3 goals when they go to Mars. The first one is that they want to look for life on Mars. The 2 one is that they are going to look for rocks and special Minerals. The third goal is to test the Feasibility of Human Settlement.
The Journey is 250 million miles. But over all, the trip will take 2 & 1/2 years.Including 18 months on mars Surface.
One thing for sure is that I would need a lot of food and water and Exercise machines. I would need that because I would need to stay fit and be hungry. And Water.
think that one of the risks are that it is so cold in one point of year that there is frozen water underneath the surface.
One thing I would for sure want to take, is a camera so I could take the pictures.