1. What writing skills did you improve while working on your Human Body Research Paper? Explain.
2. What are some concepts that you learned about the human body during this unit that you think are
important (not just interesting)?
3. What was the most challenging part of writing your Human Body Research Paper? Why?
4. What aspect of the Human Body Research Paper are you most proud of? Why?
1. One of the things that I improved on was using my transition words. I also tried working on how not making run on sentences. Kaela, Emily and Nick actually helped me with my clincher sentences and it got better. And I actually improved on instead of fact by fact I made it interesting instead but I still had facts.
2. I actually learned that your circulatory brings oxygen to you cells and I thought it's main purpose was just to your heart just pumping blood. But now I know that it also brings oxygen to our cells. I also didn't know that medulla was another name for a brain stem and it's actually really important so that's some concepts that I learned. Also that Muscles pull and don't push. These are some of the main things I learned. I learned so much that I would have 5 pages worth! Almost My whole Paper I learned!
3. The most challenging part of writing the human body research paper was doing the respiratory system because it had a lot of parts and I tried to make it interesting but it was hard to put it into words.
4. I am most proud of my nervous system because I already know a lot but I actually learned more and since I really loved the nervous system that made it more interesting to learn and it was really fun.
What did the group deiced?
What should we do first when we land on mars?
What did I do?
I am tending the plants and food.
Only Sight: 6 inches Only Sound: 5 inches Only Touch: ~22 centimeters