I learned that starting with walking, every time, it went up 20 times each time. I saw that I kept getting faster each time. What was fun about it is that I was getting to pretending to be a doctor. I also got to use a stethscop. I got one from my doctor when I was turning 7 and I loved using it! So I was glad that I got to use one again. It was
| || |
1. The active that increased my heart rate the most was the running.
2. The active that decreased my heart rate the most was the sitting one.
3. I honestly don't remember, but I think that did put it in the right order because it makes more sense. I do member that I increased it 20times each time except for the first time.
4. I noticed that every time, my heart rate went up about twenty times. Like I said in the answer beforehand, all went up twenty times except for the first. It went up 22 times on the first time.
5. I think that w's moving a lo an m heart had to get the oxygen to the places that it needs, so it was pumping blood faster.