- On Wednesday and Friday of this week we will be MAP Testing. Wed. at 9:10 is Reading and Fri. at 9:10 is Math.
- Fountas & Pinnell Reading Testing will be starting any day now. I have a month to get through all of the students, but it will require me to be pulling students throughout the school day for 20-45 minutes to get an accurate score for their reading comprehension. I may have to pull some students during P.E., Music, Art, or LMC in order to find enough time to test everyone. Just a heads-up.
- On Thursday, we will be going to South Middle School from 9:15-10:40 and doing a Bus Evacuation drill immediately afterwards.
- Our second Robert Crown program will take place on May 3rd at 1:30 & is called "Lynda & Michael." This is a talk mostly about puberty.
- Our third and final Robert Crown program will be on May 23rd at 10:15 & is called "Life Begins."
- On June 2nd, we will be going on a field trip to The Grove in Glenview to support our Westward Expansion unit (we'll be learning Pioneer skills).
- Field Day in on June 5th (Rain Date is June 8th).
- I think that's it for now! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!
Just a few quick notes:
This blog will serve as our parent newsletter. Any time there is information that needs to get out to parents, it will be posted here. Please check here often, or sign up for email notification below! Thanks! :)
Get an email from BlogTrottr every time a new blog post is created by entering your email here: