To start out Mr. Solarz put us in a line from tallest to shortest. All the tall people went to the red team and the short people went to the blue team, and the people in the middle went to the white team. The red team I thought was the British because of n history the British were stronger and more experienced. Only four of the white team started with the rope as everyone else on white stood far away from the rope. All the red got to go on the rope and the white ot to join them in the middle of the "war." But the rest of the white joined in the middle of the war as well. The British won because they had way more soldiers than the continental army, and I was one of the starting four for the continental army.
1. Which team were you a member of?
2. How did you feel at the beginning of the game?
3. Who did you think would win the game at first (RED or BLUE)? Why?
4. How did you feel as the rules changed? Did you get discouraged or more confident? Why?
5. What were the reasons why the BLUE team won?
6. Historically speaking, what happened once America won the Revolutionary War? What changed in America?
Why was it important that America won the war?
7. What would have been different if America had lost the war?