The numbers in the graphic organizer connect to the numbers in the drawing on the left.
1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
1. The most surprising thing I learned is that solar energy was not electrical. It seems like the sun should have electricity.
2. My favorite part was the insulated bottles because it was fun to see all of the materials keep the water warm.
3. Energy is found everywhere.
4. Energy makes things GO.
Skype with Jennifer George!
- He died after he made a deal about publishing she had to go to his arkie
- He was fun to be with because he was funny
- They got something to do design with and nether one of them new how to put it together
- She didn't pay much attention but she likes reinventing his designs now
- If her grand father didn't start the inventing ideas she probably wouldn't take over