(2) Click on the "Lightbox" on each image so people can see them bigger.
(3) Describe what your Rube Goldberg invention does in the caption for the drawing.
(4) Copy and paste this caption for the graphic organizer: "The numbers in this graphic organizer connect to the numbers in the drawing on the left."
(5) Write a reflection at the bottom of the page answering the questions listed below.
1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
(If you have time, go check out the other Rube Goldberg inventions in the hallway. Compare and contrast them to yours. What do you like better? What ideas can you take from theirs?)