Read SRB Chapter 2: http://sd25.sciencecompanionprime.com/tutti/apps/mediavault/openFile.svc?fileId=195BD06CACF0430AA4FD3670622C4F16
Solve the riddles on this page: http://sd25.sciencecompanionprime.com/tutti/content/activity/launchViewer.svc?activityId=7C71BB138D6B4E9F8F69F8A0ADF7B2D7&reviewUserId=&getUserData=1&doSave=1&readOnly=0
Here is a skeleton diagram to help: http://sd25.sciencecompanionprime.com/tutti/apps/mediavault/openFile.svc?fileId=D1CB906BED2C4C9091C38E1335CD6454
Create a blog entry entitled, "How Do Our Bones Move?"
Complete the class activity: https://educate.intel.com/workspace/student/loginpage.aspx?LID=en
Take a screen shot of the Intel Chart and embed it on this entry.
Answer the following Reflection Questions:
- Have you ever injured a joint? (Sprained ankle, dislocated shoulder, tennis elbow, etc.) How did it feel? What things were difficult to do after the injury?
- Which of their moveable joints would be the hardest to live without?
- What things would be difficult to do without that joint?
- If you had to choose one of your moveable joints to live without, which one would it be? Why?
- Is there any movement they could do without joints? (I can think of at least one.)