- Equator gets direct sunlight in fall and spring.
- Rotation = 1 day
- Revolution = 1 year
- 1/4 of Revolution is a season (summer and winter or spring and fall)
- I repeated things a lot. I need to try and remember what I am saying and not say it again.
- I need to make sure that I show all of my resources well. Like websites because I used them for information and maybe in the video.
- I need to know things about the topic and not to say the word "so" a lot. If I do, it doesn't sound really professional. I need to know what everything means and that I saw correct things. If I don't know exactly everything, it seems like I wasn't paying attention to what my teacher was telling me.
- I need to explain everything in detail. That way more people can understand it better.
- I said "Soutern" instead of "Southern." I need to make sure that all of the words are correct because then people will think that is correct and you need to make sure you know how to say it correctly.
- Make sure that I am on the screen at all times and that people can see me on the screen. If I am moving a lot, I will have blury things and they couldn't see me good.
- I need to be positive with my answer. If I don't seem like I know, then people would question my information. I need to do what I think and not keep saying "I think".
| || |