The numbers in this graphic organizer connect to the numbers in the drawing on the left."
What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
1. I learned that the sun is strong enough to melt rubber. This is surprising because I never knew that the could melt rubber. This is also surprising because the rubber is not easily melted unless it extremely hot out.
2.My favorite part in this energy unit was the insulator challenge with the water bottle. It was my favorite station because it was exciting to see witch materials was a good insulator. The foam was the best because we compere answers.
3. Energy is found everywhere including our bodies. It is cool that we actually have energy inside our bodies.
4. I would define energy of mt background knowledge. I have lots of background knowledge of energy so it would be a little bit easier for me.