| || |
1. We only used the sense of sight because we only did need to see when the ruler was dropped. This i think was the easiest because we got to watch the ruler fall.
2. We only used the sense of hearing to cath the ruler because my partner told me when the ruler was going to be dropped.
3. We only used the sense of touch/ felling because my partner tapped my hand when the ruler was going to be dropped.
4. It was more difficult to catch the ruler just using the sense of touch/ felling rather than using the sense of sight because I am better using the sense of sight then the sense of touch/ felling.
5. I could use the sense of smell to catch the ruler when someone sprayed some type of sense like perfume to tell me when the ruler is dropped.
6. I could use the sense of taste to catch the ruler and I would use this if someone threw a piece of food in my mouth to tell me they dropped the ruler.
7. I used all these senses because all the senses trigered me to know when to catch the ruler and when to close my fingers on the ruler.