1. What type of person is Milo?
2. Do you think Milo is a good student? Why or why not?
3. Why do you think Milo acts the way he does?
4. Would Milo be someone you would like to be friends with? Why or why not?
5. Describe a time when you felt grumpy and dis interested like Milo.
1. Milo is a kind person. I think he is a risk taker, maybe a little bit of a trouble maker. He isn't very energetic and he doesn't get very excited.
2. I don't really think Milo is a good student. I don't think so because in the very first part of the book when he came home from school he was scared because he thought his mom was going to find out what he did.
3. I think he does because I think his parents don't really care about what he does. Also because his parents seem to not really care about him they just let him do whatever and they really haven't worried about him in the tollbooth.
4. No I wouldn't really want to be friends but I would be nice to him. I wouldn't because he doesn't seem like a trustworthy person or someone who is like me because I am not a trouble maker and it seems like he is.
5. I was grumpy when my mom wouldn't let me go shopping with my friends. I was really mad at my mom. I had to stay home and clean my room and I was so mad and grumpy all I did was put away my clothes.