1. Can you feel it when your pupils dilate?
2. Do you have any control over your pupils when they dilate?
3. What do we call this when a reflex happens without our control?
4. Why do our pupils get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light?
5. How does this reflex protect our eyes?
1. When my pupils dilate they feel like I have to blink. It also feels like I can see more clear.
2.I don't have control over the reflex because our body makes us weather you want to or not.
3.We call this blink reflex because we blink to make it better to see.
4. Our pupils get bigger and smaller in the light and dark so that we can see more clear.
5.This protects our eyes by closing so we do not scratch our eyes and get blind.