| || |
1.I think that it made a hole in the paper stuff from the acid.
2. The stuff made part of the jello watery and it took the rest down.
3. The difference between cup 1 and cup 2 was that nothing happened to cup 2, but with cup 1 it made a hole and it got watery.
4. I think it took the nutrients out like our body does because it has enzymes.
5. It is important to digest food because if you don't it will just sit there and get hard and that might hurt you.
6. The experiment represented chemical digestion. I think it took the stuff it needed and left behind what it didn't need.
7. I don't think one could perform well in a sports game or competition if your food wasn't digested properly.