| || |
1. The heat from the water used the poles to go into the butter for it to slide down. I think that the best ones are made of metal.
2.Both today's experiment and yesterday's experiment involved heat. The main differences were that today we did stuff with butter sliding down and yesterday we did things with water temperature.
3. They were all correct but Brass slide first and aluminum slide second. I also thought that the first three would be very close but they were a little bit apart.
Put butter on the rods and put them in the holes. Predict which one will slid first second third fourth fifth
- I predict the aluminum will slide first. The copper fell first two seconds in.
- I predict the copper one will slide second. The aluminum fell second seven seconds in.
- I predict the brass one will slide third. The brass fell third eighty five seconds in.
- I predict the wood one will slide fourth. one hour
- I predict the plastic one will slide fifth 2640 seconds