1. Our model needed three bones and two muscles. The humerus, radius, and ulna were the three bones, and the biceps and triceps were the muscles.
2. They were the same because they had the same shape, but they were a different texture and material.
3. If they overstretched, the muscles would not be able to pull the arm. It would be very hard to move the bones.
4. Ligaments are the thick straps that connects bones to each other. Tendons connects the muscles to bones. Cartilage is a pad that protects bones from rubbing against each other.
5. It was fun to try different materials with my partner and work together to make our model.
6. It was challenging to keep everything in place when we were trying to attach new things. It was also hard to keep changing things without completely destroying the model.