My notes about the video:
- There was a small meteor that had martian life.
- They had samples of dirt to see if there was any life on mars, and 3 of four tests were positive, but the fourth and most important test, was negative. Which left the question unanswered.
- Ancient river channels showed that Mars was once warmer.
- There are polar ice caps.
- They use a system indoors to plant foods.
- In space muscles lose strength and bones lose calcium.
- They exercise daily to keep their strength up.
- They have a machine that's a vacuum treadmill to prevent bones and muscles leaving.
- Russia's space station holds the record for amount of time stayed in space.
- Sometimes people could get bored together, which is bad.
- In Russia they have a psychologist watching, because it is important for them to be mentally stable.
| || |
3.I know that one design for a spacecraft is 27 feet in diameter. It would be divided into two decks, the upper deck with the crew's quarter.
4. I think it would be hard to be in a spacecraft for so long, and there are lots of dangers in space. It would be bad if there was a malfunction since they wouldn't be able to contact anyone. If there was any sort of disease than there would be somewhat of a crisis.
5. I would want to bring important things such as food and liquids. I would want to be able to have shelter.