I wasn't here for the activities, so I would like to give credit to Payton #11!
| || |
1. Skipping increased Payton's heart rate the most. Though I would have thought that running would have increased the heart rate the most, since we are moving faster.
2. Laying down Increased Payton's heart rate the least. I would have guessed this because you aren't doing much while laying down.
3. I was not here for the assignment, and I am not sure what this question means since I wasn't here.
4. I think it changed higher when Payton was more active because her muscles needed more oxygen. The blood the heart pumps is filled with oxygen, so the heart began to pump more blood to get all the oxygen to all of the muscles in the body.
5. I think my heart rate changed when I was more active because it was trying to pump all the blood to the muscles. I think this because the muscles need blood, so the heart pumps more blood.