- Kids have their strengths (superhero powers)
- A guidance counselor should always be understanding/have empathy.
- Kids have their weaknesses which makes them better.
- A counselor has to have patience and be calm.
- Let the teacher let the kids struggle because even though they may not know how to do something, they will eventually get it which makes them stronger.
- To be a counselor, you should be kind.
- Kindness is the real global warming.
- Comparison is the thief of joy
- Make sure anytime you run into your kiddo, you should say something kind or high five them.
| || |
1.My real-life superhero is my parents. I think this because they always want the best for me and they always push me to do my best and to get better. They make struggles from coming from another country just to make my life better so they are my MVP'S.
2.I am a superhero to my brother and sister because if they need something they will always go to me and also to my friends because of they are in trouble with something or if they want to tell me something, they will always come to me so they can feel better or get advice.
3. My superpower is empathy. Empathy is when you always show love and care. When you have empathy you love it when someone comes to you wi
4. I always make sure that I am showing understanding and kindness and if someone comes to me with a problem I will always listen and show that I care.
5. My kryptonite is when I get frustrated. When various people are talking at one of a time I get frustrated. Also, in the middle of a test I get frustrated so there is definate goal I need to work on.
6. Make sure to connect with them and let them know that they are awesome. Also, maybe even give them a high five and