- My Notes on the Video:
- a day is only a few minutes longer
- but the years are twice as long
- gravity is less then half of what it is on earth
- Viking 1 and 2 landed on the surface
- Maybe mars would once be a water world
- where there was life
| || |
1. They send robots to collect data and then if the data is overwhelming then they will send humans.
2. The trip will take 2 1/2 years to travel there.
3. They would need food and exercise equipment to stay in shape while you are in space.
4. when you are in a place with 0 gravity for so long you can lose your muscle and calcium so when you get back home you can't even stand