| || |
1. It was not super hard and it was not super easy. It was hard because my creature did not have many details.
2. I did good at describing my creature because my partner drew it very well. I gave good details about how my creature should look.
3. I needed to read it better so my partner could remember. I needed to be clearer when describing the creature for my partner.
4. I did not do very well. I did not do very well because my partner did not describe it very well.
5. My partner could have done better at describing the shape of the body of the creature. A better description would have helped me to draw it better.