1. Describe your experience.
2. Did your student leave our room feeling good about themselves? How do you know?
3. What will you do differently when we meet Mrs. Arce's class?
1. When the kindergarteners walked in I found my kid and introduced myself. We found a spot and started to introduce myself. I asked my kid his name but he didn't answer. Instead of waiting for a long time I asked him again and he told me that his name was Justin. We played the game called That's me That's not me. I did not learn so much because he was a little quite. I told him that we had a controller that turned on flashing lights but he was not so interested in them. So instead we decided to draw. After we finished drawing before I knew it it was time to clean up. So we said goodbye and he got in line to leave.
2. I don't know if my student left feeling better about him self because he was very quite like me sometimes.
3. Next time I will try to be more energetic and more open about myself.